Been some really interesting times here at our house. Last week Ryan fell down two steps at the bottom of the stairs and came up limping from the fall. He tried to run but it wasn't gonna happen. When he stops running we know we have a problem. So off we went to the doctor for x-rays to find out he has a broken foot. So he is in the cutest little walking cam boot. Hasn't slowed him down at all. :)
That was Thursday. Later that night I got up, slipped on something and went BOOM on the floor. So now I am down for the count. My foot is a beautiful color of black and blue, green and purple. So any chance I had to catch up with Ryan since he is a little slower is gone now. :)
MEA starts today and the kids are off and glad to be off of school. Bailey is off to go shopping with Aaron's mom and Chandler and I are going to hang out with Ryan and run some errands. AND go to the "pet store for fishers" as Ryan says.

No comments:
Post a Comment