We expanded our little garden out front by ohhh...about 8 feet...LOL! Lots of planting to do, but it is a start. Will do a more in depth post on Friday. Lots to talk about!
Hi; thanks for the comment on our blog. So far the agency says, "We sympathize with you very much, but this is the request of the judge and we also have to obey it." I guess I'll start massive attempts at e-mails today and then try to work up the wherewithall to start calling random numbers. I went to a regional branch and they would not sign and notarize the document for me. But, I guess it makes me feel a little better about you having difficulty with the same bank; I'm feeling like an absolute failure.
1 comment:
Hi; thanks for the comment on our blog. So far the agency says, "We sympathize with you very much, but this is the request of the judge and we also have to obey it." I guess I'll start massive attempts at e-mails today and then try to work up the wherewithall to start calling random numbers. I went to a regional branch and they would not sign and notarize the document for me. But, I guess it makes me feel a little better about you having difficulty with the same bank; I'm feeling like an absolute failure.
Post a Comment