Well, week one on weight watchers and I think so far so good. We will see if I did a good job of tracking my points. Ryan has gotten better about going for a walk in the stroller as long as a park stop is on the agenda. I can't wait until my foot surgery so that I can walk long distances with no pain. Right now about a mile or so is my limit.
The big kids have been gone for a week and it has been SO quiet, but a nice quiet. Soon the wedding will be upon us and then sports start and then school. Back to reality.
I am hoping to book myself a trip to LA this fall/winter. Just me, by myself. I need a break badly. I have friends I would like to see and an Aunt who I hopes wants to see more of me....LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment