Friday, December 31, 2010

Wait? I have a blog?

I almost forgot!!! Life got in the way for a while, okay, for a LONG time. It's the last day of 2010. SO many new things will be happening in 2011!
-Chandler will be driving. On. His. Own. OMG. I remember thinking just a few years ago how FAR away that is. It's here. 2 months.
-Bailey will have her permit. WAIT! How is THAT possible?? She is all gung ho to take drivers ed and I just can't quite believe she could be 15.\
-Ryan is still happy as a clam. Hopefully this is the year he is potty trained. He will be 4 in July, so before then would be nice. But I am SO not holding my breathe.....
-I may have a new job. Or 2. I have several things up in the air. One of the needs to be the right fit for me to do it. Will I go out on my own? Will I buy the business I have my eye on? Will I stay where I am? Will I go full time? So many questions.
-Hopefully 2011 is better for Aaron, at least health wise. He has gotten every bug out there this fall/winter.

My new years resolution? Other than to lose another 20 lbs is to blog more. And take more pictures. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well....welcome back. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and good luck with the new job. Those definitely can get in the way.
Melissa