Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life is a changing....

Well, it's official. I no longer have to drive my oldest around to all his events. He got his license with FLYING colors on Friday, 3/11. With a little tear in my eye yesterday, I watched him drive away to his pep band event knowing he was being very careful. I am very proud of him.
Chandler starts track tomorrow and that will keep him busy as well.
Bailey has 1 week left of drivers ed and then will be taking her permit test. MY GOD...how does this happen???? I am so amazed at this. I look at these 2 big kids and see them as Ryan's age, but nope. They are almost grown up.

Ryan continues to be Mr. Personality. He is doing tumbling and tomorrow I am going to try and sign him up for TBall and Soccer. :)

No comments: