Ryan will be having some minor surgery on his bladder on Thursday the 4th of September. The doctors suspect it will be an out patient procedure and not invasive at all, but we will know more on Wednesday when we have another ultrasound.
He was working on giving kisses today....nice kisses. Usually his kisses involve hair/glasses pulling and alot of slobber. Today we worked on making the "muah" sound and not being such a brute about it.
He took a nice nap this afternoon, not as long as I would have liked, but he seems happy and content now. Bailey is giving him a snack.
What would I do without these kids? I can't believe next week they will be back in school and I will be on my own. No showers for me in the near future I guess!
Chandler is down at a friends for the afternoon playing outside. Taking advantage of the last few days I suspect. He is going to a football game tonight that his friend Laramie is playing in.
Ry
No comments:
Post a Comment