Thursday, August 28, 2008

A new blog!

Now that we have Ryan home I thought I could start a blog to keep everyone updated on life at our crazy house. This format allows me to post pictures easier and update from wherever we are at, not just at home.

Last night wasn't a good sleep night for Ryan. He was up for a couple hours in the night again. This time he added pinching to the mix. We really both need to start getting some good nights sleep. I think that will make all the difference.

Bailey had a baby sitting job this AM and made some good money. She really enjoys watching these 2 girls and I think they enjoy her as well. This should lead into some nighttime jobs for her and soon we will have her watch Ryan as well.

Chandler is working on putting a pond in the backyard. We wanted to do it last year, but just never got around to it. This year he isn't doing football so our lives are less crazy and he has time to play and plan this pond.

We have lots of offers to do stuff this weekend, but we don't know if we will go or just stay in and bond with Ryan. Although the little guy likes to be on the go. With school starting on Tuesday, we will have a new schedule to figure out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay! It's great to see the new blog!!