It was a year filled with happiness, sadness, fear of the unknown and relief when things were working out.
A year ago at this time we were praying that Russia would be the way to build our family, now we are home, settled in and thinking about #2 (Well really number 4.....Yeah....I know...we are NUTS!)
January will be filled with all sorts of interesting things. Perhaps I will get the job I applied for and Ryan will get to experience daycare, or maybe not.
My dad has his cancer surgery on the 12th and we are all praying for good results.
A spring trip is in order, so I better start planning and figuring out how to use all those frequent flyer miles. That is just a few of the things on our plate!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2 comments:
Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from new people and reading about their adoption stories. Ryan is adorable. Where is Russia is he from? Comparably your wait was much shorter than ours but still just as awful. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Melissa
I love living through other people's vacations. I have not had a vacation (a real one) in about 2 years.
I can wait to hear where you will be going.
I will pray for your Dad now and on the 12th.
Joy
Post a Comment