Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why is Christmas so overwhelming?

I lost a bunch of presents I need to get ready for this weekend, so as soon as Ryan goes down for his nap, which is usually by now but he is showing no signs of slowing down yet, I am going to hunt them down!
I need to make a trip up to MOA and finish some shopping at stores they have up there and not down here in Rochester, but trying to find a day that works for everyone is not working. I think I may go myself and try and meet a friend up there for the morning/afternoon.

We want so badly to make Ryan's first Christmas special, but even now that I am home, the time is getting away from me and I am out of ideas. I think this year of all years, I need to move past the stuff and be grateful our baby is here and we are a happy family.

Ryan is showing signs of wearing down, so I better try and get him to sleep and go a present hunting!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I do not have a single present bought yet! Let alone wrapped.

Good luck getting everything done.
Joy