Tuesday, February 24, 2009

General Life Update

Just a cute picture to start out a LONG update. Ryan loves his horsey....except he thinks a horse says MOOOO. Oh well, we will work on that.

Things continue to go well at my job. I am starting to look at some classes that I need to take to get my license. I have a couple of years to get it done, and I may have to redo some requirements, but it will be good to get it started. Where I will fit it in I have no idea, but it will happen.

Chandler is getting close to turning 14. Last night we signed him up for high school. Where did that time go? I still remember when he was Ryan's size and walked around carrying his baba all day. Last night he was so excited to be moving on the next chapter in his life and I was trying not to cry! He will be starting to work after we get back from our spring break trip. He is planning on working at the same grocery store his dad works at.

Bailey is getting ready to start her new job in a couple of weeks. She is sharing a paper route with another child down the street. It is an afternoon paper so she will do a couple of weeks and the other person will do a couple of weeks. A good way for her to earn some money, but not take up all of her time. She is going to run track this year again. She will do very well. She is growing taller and taller by the day.

Ryan has a doctor appointment next week. He eats ALL THE TIME. And I mean all the time. He is getting to be a big boy. We are trying to figure out if it is habit or need. I need to send in his report to EAC. I am a month behind or so. I just don't have the time anymore. We have our next official post placement report in April, so that will be here before we know it.

After much thought, we decided we are pretty much done adopting. The economy is making it so hard to do anything but exist, so adoptinog internationally again is out of the question for us. Unless we win the lottery...LOL! If a domestic situation would be dropped in our laps, we would surely not turn down looking at it, but we won't be pursuing anything.

If you got to the bottom of this...YAY, lots to do, lots to say. I am off to do housework, Yay...fun...not.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Very cute photo of Ryan! Maybe horses say Mooo in Russian? We're done with IA too. I'd love one or two more, but I hear ya on the economy thing.