Thanks Joy for tagging me, sorry it took me so long to get it on my blog. The book I am currently reading is Gorky Park.
"For example, an officer returning to his Leningrad boarding house at the end of the war noticed a stain on his ceiling."
Not exactly earth shattering is it. Doesn't even tell you much about the book! It is a good book, one I would recommened for the plane ride over on your trips.
Not much new here. Bailey turns 13 tomorrow so we will be celebrating that. Ryan is growing by leaps and bounds. We are getting rid of all his 18 month clothes as he is just bursting out of them. He is really enjoying more advanced toys these days, so the baby toys are going paka.
He is still deathly afraid of Tigger, the bouncing one and the tumbling one, so we have continued to keep those out of site.
1 comment:
I bet it was a very good book. I find only the good books in my house are the ones that hang around.
Joy
Post a Comment