Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CRAZY days!

Run here, run there, then run everywhere all over again. It seems like everything has to happen at once and then BAM...nothing to do....LOL!
Ryan and I have been running all over the place to get things done today and he finally crashed in the car....with no lunch. But he had plenty of snacks, so he should sleep a while and just eat when he gets up.
Tonight my adoption group meets so I get a bit of a break. Sigh....about time. With Aaron sick, I have had 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there of breaks, but a 2 hour one sounds just ducky to me!
My work has been extended through the 19th now, so I am almost done, but the finish line keeps moving..LOL!
Glad to see elections being over, 1/2 the house is happy with the outcome, the other 1/2 will have to get over it. :)

No comments: