http://www.chooka.net/baby/
As I sit here watching my baby chase the dog and use the new word he learned, I am reminded of how we got here and that we have truly only been home 3 months. It seems like it has always been this way.
The link above is the journal I used before I started this. Through the pain of the lost pregnancies, the Guatemala shut down, and domestic debaucle (as I like to call it), it is the story of how our family came to be 5 of us.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting a comment to my blog. I love to read along as others are entering into areas that are uncharted for me.
First I want to say your son is absolutely beautiful. Those eyes are loving and caring I can tell.
I hope you do not mind if I read along.
Joy
Post a Comment