Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have you ever just had a night...




When nothing will make you happy?? Ryan did last night. Sitting amongst his many toys and loving family, this is the lovely face we saw ALL last night. Now, to be fair, both Ryan and mom have colds, but still...LOL! Isn't he pathetically cute?

He must still not be feeling the best as we have had 6 (yes SIX) poopka diapers this AM. (Heidi, if you are reading this, told you they never stop...LOL)! He is now down for his 3 hour nap and I already have dinner put together and am just going to eat some lunch and clean out my desk. Maybe catch up on some tivo.
Big kids have music lessons this afternoon, so we will be driving most of the afternoon after nap. Hopefully he wakes up much happier than these pics. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike and Heidi Lee said...

6 Poopka diapers?!?! Wow! And I thought 4 in a day was a lot!! I'm also glad to see that Bradyn isn't the only one that has those off days!! Did I mention before how adorable Ryan is?!

Joy said...

That is a lot of Poopka!!!

I want to thank you for your comments to my blog. I hope that you and your little man feel better soon.

And yes that face is too cute!
Joy