Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back to Life...Back to Reality

Ahhh...vacation is surely over! I jumped right back into work with both feet and it hasn't let up yet. I am looking forward to the weekend to catch up on laundry/grocery shopping/cleaning/etc...

Kids are still on spring break so they are enjoying some extra time off this week as well. Back to school on Monday though.

Ryan still has his nasty cold/cough but no fever so that is good. He is supposed to start speech therapy but I haven't gotten the insurance part of that worked out, so I am going to try and work on that tomorrow I hope.

I am looking forward to the last episode of ER tonight. I am proud (or maybe not so proud) to say I have never missed an episode in 15 years. Longer than my son has been around...LOL! I don't know what I will do with my Thursday nights now. :)

I will post a bunch of pictures this weekend from the trip.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I can not wait to see the pictures.
Joy