Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Isn't Facebook cool?

I have been having a really good time finding old high school friends on Facebook lately. Early this week I connected with someone I hadn't seen in 20 years. Man..that is a LONG time!! It has been fun seeing who is doing what now, and sometimes I could have never seen that person in that profession, and some aren't a surprise at all. In our graduating class there are a bunch of social workers, I found that quite interesting.

My 20 year reunion is in June and I plan on going with a friend from high school. Aaron has no interest in going and that is okay with me. :)

Today is the last day of my work week I think. Unless someone is sick, then I will work tomorrow. I have a lot of catch up to do at home and the laundry is never ending. Oh well, it never will be!!

No comments: