Summer time really makes Ryan happy. He LOVES to be outside. He has lots of different toys to play with out there. We are starting to sort through toys that he doesn't use any longer to make room for more as his birthday is tomorrow!! Happy 2nd Birthday Ryan!! I remember so vividly being in MN last year while my baby was turning 1 without us. Court was a week away and it couldn't come soon enough. But here it is...a year later and we are doing it up BIG. His party is on the 25th of July and we have a bouncy house and a guest list that got a little out of control...LOL! Oh well...we didn't get to celebrate 1 with him, so we will just make up for it with this year.
Chandler is 1/2 done with his 2nd session of summer school. The good news is that once he is done...he will be 1 credit ahead of his peers starting high school. For him that will be HUGE!! Baseball is almost over, this weekend are playoffs. Lots of games in 2-3 days.
Bailey has decided to give up her paper route and just be a sub. Too much committment going into cross country season and she was tired of having it pushed on her at the last minute. She wasn't able to say no because it was in her name.....now she can say it doesn't work for her and it is someone else responsibility.
They are announcing today that they have hired a FT social worker for our facility. I am thrilled to be going back to part time and I am very happy with their choice. August can't come soon enough.

4 comments:
Summer looks like a lot of fun. Colby can't get enough of outside. Thankfully we finally have warmer weather. It took long enough! We all like being outside much more!
Melissa
I can not believe he is going to be 2 years old. If you are in the area I would love to meet up. NJ is small and I live in the middle near the ocean.
Joy
Adorable pictures of Ryan--can't wait for his birthday party and finally meet him.
Congrats on the job situation--it will be nice to be part-time once again.
So cute...I wished I could just squeeze him!!! Happy Birthday Ryan...Big Boy!!!
Post a Comment