Was the one year anniversary of our court date and the judge telling us Ryan was ours forever. I remember not sleeping the night before I was so nervous (and it was so blasted hot in the apartment we were staying in.)
Ryan and I are going to visit the people we adopted with in 3 weeks. Anyone have any great ideas of how to take a car seat ON the plane with a stroller, carry on, diaper bag, purse AND a 2 year old?
1 comment:
I saw something that looked like a t strap so that you could hook the car seat to a rolling bag. The picture showed a baby still in the car seat but I am not so sure about that it looked pretty close to the ground for my taste. I saw it on Amazon I think.
Joy
Love the boncey house!
Post a Comment