Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Year is Coming.......

Oh the things I have planned for 2010!

The never ending goal of losing weight. I HAVE to! After my ankle incident my weight just up and up and up. I am the heaviest I have EVER been including being pregnant. It is so sad....it makes me just sick to look in the mirror somedays. I need some good motivation. Kristine....is there another go at Stones anytime soon? I could so use it. I know I should do it just for ME...but I feel like I need to be held accountable.

My adoption job was just kind of put on hold for the holidays. I hope to hit it fast and furious this next month or two. I just don't know if the interest is there with the economy. I know we would adopt again in a second if our finances were concrete. If there is little to no interest by March, I will just go back to helping where I can with the agency we used instead of working for them.
(Sigh....I guess my redo my kitchen fund will have to come from somewhere else).

I will work full time for a few months at my day job helping out while a coworker is out. I am really looking forward to it and I feel like I will learn a ton while I am there.

Well...Christmas is over. I, for one, am glad. I was kind of Christmas'ed out by the last gathering. It is a nice night to be home watching a football game with just us in our messy house. Cleaning can wait for another day I guess.

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I did think about another Stones blog...but I am probably going to do the YMCA instead. My weight has skyrocketed as well so don't feel like you are alone. I may do something on my peanut butter blog on a weekly basis but it won't be private...but may be more related to healthy living and exercise...I am still brain-storming.

It is never too late to get started...that is what I keep telling myself.

New Year..new ME.

Hugs to you and Happy New Year.

Kristine