And here in lovely MN, it is about 54 degrees. I am just waiting for Ryan to get up and outside we will go.
Thanks for all the advice about Ryan's 2 year old attitude. It for sure is a 2 year old thing. What I did realize is that I need to make sure with all the craziness (3 kids, 2 teens, each of us with 2 jobs) that I remember to 1. make time with my hubby and 2. take time for me. And NOT just with the meetings that I am involved with the groups that I take part in (which is 2, but still) but just time to go hang with a friend and have fun. I need to let the teenagers babysit Ryan and be comfortable with that. I will get there...they keep asking, I keep saying soon. Why is it that I am fine with them baby sitting other's kids, but not their own sibling.
My hubby needs to get a life outside of working as well. Both of us have made the committment to get fit now that I am all healed up. I don't expect to look like a supermodel, but it would sure be nice to feel like I look nice in my clothes again.
Ahhh...I hear a "MOM" coming from upstairs. Outside we go!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment