This past week was supposed to be my "recover" week from the week before and having several things each night to be at or do. Well...it started off great with an awesome Vikings win on Sunday, but after that...it was downhill from there.
Monday my mom ended up in the ER with chest pains. Lots of tests were run and all was looking okay, so they just had her stay overnight for a stress test in the AM. The stress test was started and during the middle of it, they stopped it and told her there was something wrong and she needed to have an angiogram. CRAP. It all ended up being good, but it was very stressful while it was going on. She still can't figure out why she is having chest pain however. That is next on their list so they have cancelled their month long vacation.
Wednesday for supper we got take out from Panera. Aaron's spinach on his sandwich looked kind of funky, but he just took it off and ate the rest of the sandwich. Can you say food poisoning?? I have NEVER seen anyone as sick as he was. 9 lbs lost in 2 days. It was bad.
So yesterday our microwave decided to blow up. Yes you read that right. It blew. Scorched the countertops and the wall. Let me tell you, those magic sponges DO take out everything. It was time for new countertops anyhow, but the smoke smell is really hard to get out. We are wondering if we need to call our insurance company.
Today is the Vikings game....SKOL Vikings! I am so nervous that this is going to go badly. It would be so awesome to go to the Superbowl! I am just a little infatuated with Mr. Grey Hair himself (Brett) so I just can't wait.
This week is another week of something most every night again. Can I give myself a timeout from all of this??
Only 4 more weeks of full time.................
1 comment:
Oy vey, Nicole! I hope things turn out well for your mom.
Post a Comment