- My new adoption job. I have my first seminar on Tuesday. Am I ready? I think so. Do I think anyone will come? No. Not one person has signed up. I haven't put up alot of posters, but I thought maybe one person would be there. Oh well...there is always March.
- Working full time. I am working 3 days at my current job and 2 at our other facility. Nothing like 2 Mondays a week. I hope I will do fine up there, a different entity for sure.
- Exercise. Blech. I have been BEGGING Aaron to get our basement cleaned up so I can use the bike. It is a mess of his boxes down there. I can't complain too hard as those boxes ship out the merchandise he sells that is currently paying most of our bills. BUT....it would be nice to be able to use my bike for at least 20 minutes a night.
- 3 weeks of Chandler in drivers ed. How did this happen? When did I tell him he could grow up?
I probably won't be blogging much between working full time plus another job plus 3 kids. Just send me a note of encouragment once in a while...LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment