1. My oldest gets his drivers permit in 2 weeks. I was NOT a child bride. I was WELL into my 20's when he was born. I just doesn't seem possible.
2. I went to buy replacement make up today and ended up walking out with what I term "old people" makeup. It is the wrinkle protector, anti aging serum crud. GREAT.............but I guess my face looks and feels some better.
3. I am having to try really hard to lose weight. I used to eat salads for a few weeks, hit the gym 4 days a week and it would come off. Not happening. The fat is just settling in weird places. I don't like this.
4. I hurt. Like, my skin hurts when Ryan is standing on me. My knees ache, my shoulders are sore, I could get a massage weekly and probably still not feel better.
5. I CAN'T TOLERATE ONE MORE DAY OF WINTER. I am finding a vacation for just me quick. I am over this weather.
6. I can't catch my 2 year old. I am sure he is very talented and very fast, but c'mon.
7. The bar I used to go dancing at is closing tonight. My friend and I are going to the last bash blast, but I suspect I may not be able to stay out much past 12 without yawning.
8. I actually volunteered to be the sober driver. WHAT?? Only cuz I know I can't deal with a hangover AT ALL.
9. Coldwater Creek is my new favorite store.
10. I have to color my hair every 6 weeks and even that is stretch.
So....Yes...I Am Old. I give up.
1 comment:
That list certainly made me laugh. We definitely aren't as young as we once were, but we do get better with age....like a fine wine!
Melissa
Post a Comment