Ever just have to deal with unreasonable people? Chandler has an unreasonable teacher who just decided he was a bad kid and failed him. All his other grades were b's and c's. There was an "incident" in this class that Chandler was on the fringe of and he got no credit for anything he turned in after that. Want to venture a guess what class it is??? (Sorry to my artsy friends for any inference that this may imply).
Ceramics. She even had the nerve to tell him he was "no good at making pots". I thought art was supposed to be subjective!
After her refusing to speak to Chandler at all and ignoring my emails, I finally took it to the administration. Enough. Do you realize how much time and energy we have wasted on this? As Chandler said..."What a welcome to high school."
1 comment:
Why do teachers have to be this way? Why are they in this profession if they don't know how to TEACH children??? I am always amazed when I hear these stories...
Post a Comment