Oy Vey. Where to start. Today is my daughters last day of 13. 13 wasn't such a fun age, but it is much better towards the end than it was in the beginning. She is looking forward to her birthday. After sorting through her clothes with her, I realized the sheer amount of clothing she has. It is insane. Yet, often she wears the same clothes over and over. So she is home today (no school due to the weather) sorting her clothes. Seriously...she has 13 sweatshirts.
Chandler is doing pretty well keeping his homework up to date and turned in and also studying. Although he needs lots of reminding.....which can often bring out the worst in both of us. I am trying to find study tips for this kid to make his high school life easier. Last pep band was supposed to be tonight but it is cancelled. Boo! We have LOVED going to all the games and watching the band play and also the games.
Ryan is doing great in his big boy bed. He is getting out of it so we are now going to have to get a baby gate to lock him in at night. I am afraid he will get into something or fall down the stairs.
I work full time this week and then full time next week then I am DONE. I just can't do this to my family anymore. Aaron is struggling to get any of his work done because I literally get up at 6:00a and work, then come home, cook, do laundry, clean, help with kids, or have something and Aaron gets stuck with Ryan duty. Too much. All of us will be happier with me back PT. Well...I may be home full time if I get a crappy review...LOL...but that is a whole other post. (Let's just say I have not enjoyed my job lately).
Oh well..................
No comments:
Post a Comment