Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And he is off.....

His vocabulary that is.
He has learned so many new animal sounds and words since starting daycare it is amazing. He can hiss like a snake, meow like a cat, ask to go up, baa like a sheep and the list goes on and on. He has been walking around and says, "waa daa" and pointing. We are pretty sure he is saying "What is that?" So we tell him.
The big kids went back to school today after all the days off and it was nice to send them out the door...LOL! By day 5 we were all ready to go somewhere else. Didn't help that I got the stomach flu this weekend and was in bed the entire weekend. Aaron sure pulled his share of work and running after 3 kids. Maybe gave him some perspective...LOL! I could hope.
I am off to take my dad a whopper for lunch. After 2 months of dieting before his surgery, he can't wait!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love it when they know the animal noises. There is nothing funnier.

I bet he will ove that burger. Yum.
Joy