Where has the time gone?? He has been with us for 1/2 as long as he was in the orphanage already. Today he has turned into the teething monster as he is getting 3 more teeth in. The funniest part of today was that he felt the need to chew on something and as Aaron was laying on the floor, he chomped him on the behind! Chandler and I laughed so hard we were crying. Aaron put Ryan in a timeout but we were laughing too hard for it to do much good. I still start getting the giggles just typing about it...LOL!
It was SO cold today (-20) going to work and my van didn't want to turn over going home from work. BRRRRR! This weekend it will get warmer so Ryan will get to be out of the house.
1 comment:
That is funny that Ryan bit on the behind. I'm glad to hear about your dad!
Post a Comment