Ryan cried for all of about 10 minutes at daycare this AM and that was it. He then got down to his favorite thing. Opening and shutting all the drawers and cabinets! Our daycare mom is going to be latching the 2 that weren't done tonight...LOL!
He also really likes her farm animal play set. He makes them go places and thinks that everything moos.
He even had grilled cheese sandwich and peas for lunch. TABLE FOOD!! What a big boy!
My job is great...I was by myself today and it was fun. It is so fast paced I hardly have time to breathe, but it sure makes the time go fast. I really do like it. The staff there is so wonderful, they work so well together and care for each other alot. I already feel like I fit in and it was only day 3! Tomorrow is my last day for the week and Friday Ryan and I are going to bum around. :) Maybe in our jammies all day...!
No comments:
Post a Comment