Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daycare Update

To start off with I really like my job. It's doing exactly what I want and it is flexible and part time. The perfect fit!
Ryan did okay at daycare. He cried, like I expected him to in the AM, but took a nice nap, had some lunch and did much better in the PM. He is there 2 days a week and then my mother in law with watch him 1 day a week, so it will be a good fit. Everyone assures me it will get better and pretty soon he will be BEGGING to go! Being around the other kids will be so good for him. He already came home having learned a cow says MOOO!

Both he and I were so tired last night. We crashed before 9 and I was snuggling with him in the big bed and ooooppps....that is where we both woke up this AM at 7! Guess we needed the sleep.
He also begged us for a bottle about 8 pm last night and daddy gave in and made him one. He sure enjoyed it. I think is fine as I am sure he needs extra security right now with all these changes.

Chandler and Bailey are sure good with rolling with the punches during this change. Although we assured them that mom working meant more fun stuff to do with the extra income...LOL! Chandler immediatly thought more fish were in order and Bailey wanted to make a trip to the mall. I reminded them that I don't have my first paycheck yet!

I am off to go to training today and learn more about the place I will be working. Ryan is heading to daycare for a couple of hours....hopefully it goes well!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That sounds like a good start to a new job.
Joy