Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have come to grips with the driving. I found my salvation in a CD that I am LOVING listening to!

Ahhh...Depeche Mode brings back so many wonderful memories and I could listen to the songs over and over and over and...well you get it. Hey, whatever gets me through right?

Our washer is currently on the fritz and I need to go find one soon. Maybe tomorrow night. I am going to start decluttering our house room by room I have decided. I got inspired from looking at other peoples blogs. I am hoping to save most of it for a garage sale I want to get together with our adoption group as a fundraiser. I hope to get positive response to paying it forward for others to be able to adopt.

Here is your cute picture of the day. Ryan is loving his sandbox!

3 comments:

Mike and Heidi Lee said...

Sounds like we have ANOTHER thing in common! Depeche Mode was my band, as well!! Everything Counts in Large Amounts, right?!

McMary said...

That is the cutest picture I saw today!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Glad you are decluttering! Sounds like a great cause...of course :)

And the picture is darling...sandboxes are a really great thing. I still have memories of playing in mine when I was little..with old kitchen pans like muffin pans and measuring cups. It was great...mud pies for everyone!