Sunday, May 31, 2009

What happens when you ask a 1 yr old to put on his bib.....


I guess it is on....his head that is...LOL!

Life has been going fast and faster here at our house. Almost the end of school for the big kids and I still have lots to decide about my job. I have been planting like a mad woman and trying to clean out to get ready for my Aunt Brenda's birthday party I am hosting in 5 days. GULP. Not alot of other time to do things thanks to work, baseball, running kids, etc..oh...and Ryan.

Ryan had a really bad day yesterday and momma took the brunt of it. He bit me 2 times in the face while I was taking him inside. I knew he was mad we had to go in, but I didn't think he would bite me. He also has a sore bum. This leads me to believe that we have a teether on our hands. Biting+sore bum=usually teething. He knows what he did is wrong and he says he is sorry, so no love lost.

He is speaking in sentences sometimes now. Once in a while I can understand them. His two big phrases are" Daddy eats hot dogs!" and "Daddy drinks pop!" (And yes, daddy does both of those). He has also found ketchup thanks to my dad. Today he dunked his grapes in his ketchup. Ick.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I love when they do that. When my little one does that...we call her "the sister" because she looks like a nun! so funny.