My mother in law got me a great card for Mother's day. It asked why the mother crossed the road. Inside it said "Well, she didn't exactly say why, but I heard her mumbling something about peace and quiet with her hands covering her ears."
Truer words were never spoken. Today, I almost flew the coop. Uh-huh. I was done. Over it. Ready for lala land.
I know you probably LOVE reading about all the driving, but really, it is all that I do it seems. I have no time to do anything else. I work, do laundry, drive, cook, clean, oh...and take care of kids. 2 times a week I go to the gym, but that is about all the me time I get. I know I know...some get less, but I NEED more right now. My mood is crap, my body hurts from waking up every morning, DREADING the day and all the craziness it will entail.
Work stress is playing into this I know. It has been majorly stressful and non-stop. This too shall pass right?
I was trying to lose some weight before the dreaded class reunion, but instead a few lbs have creeped on. Blech.
I had some really cute pictures to post, but sadly, Ryan destroyed the memory card before I was able to download the pics into the computer. How he got to it in the nano second before I typed on the keyboard I will never know. He is into everything as he should be at this age.
I am off to bed. Ryan decided no nap was going to be had today so all of us are drained.
I promise a better post with some cute pictures soon.
1 comment:
Oh so true! I love the card. We have all had days like that. I only have one to look after, I'm not sure how you do it.
Melissa
Post a Comment