I have been off since Thursday and don't go back until Tuesday, but then starts the 4 day work weeks. It will be 32 or so hours a week. Not bad, but 12 more than I usually worked.
We had lots of people over for my aun'ts 60th birthday on Friday and boy was I exhausted the next day...and even today!! Not as young as I used to be I guess. :)
Ryan and I have started learning his ABC's. We are up to E. F is a really hard sound for him. He is getting frustrated when I repeat it and have him watch my mouth make the sound. He is a pretty funny kid. He has started singing a song about my mom. No particular melody but it just repeats Nanny, nanny over and over. My mom sure gets a kick out it.
1 comment:
Everthing will be fine. You will do a great job!
Post a Comment