Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The days are just a flying by.....

Ever since my work load increased, my days have been filled with work and home with Ryan and not much else.
Oh...I forgot the little thing called my 20 year reunion last weekend. Holy fun time! I partied like a 20 year old for 2 nights in a row and I suspect I am still paying for it.
Tomorrow Ryan has his eye surgery. I suspect it will be easy in and out procedure, but with any surgery I am still a little nervous. I will update after with news. I hope this is the fix that we expect it to be.
The kids are at their dads for a week and it has been really quiet around the house...a nice quiet though. I wish I had more time to clean, cook, etc...things are really behind.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with the surgery. Ryan will be in my thoughts tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be fine.
Melissa

McMary said...

I will be thinking of you and Ryan tomorrow.
Wish I worked at St. Mary's so I could be there.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I hope everything went well with the surgery today....please give us an update when you have time. I know your hands are very full.

Kristine

Joy said...

I hope the surgery went well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Joy