Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surgery is over and all is good!

Right now my little guy is playing with his toys with his sore eyes and sore IV spot. But he is a TROOPER! Strong Russian tank my daughter called him. He will be ready and rearing to play by tomorrow. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I have some great friends!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Good to hear. I am glad everything went well. Typical boy, all energized!
Melissa

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

So glad to hear that everything went well. Children recover so quickly. My youngest son has had eye surgery on both of his eyes and it was a piece of cake compared to his tonsillectomy! The hard part is keeping them still and putting the gel across their eyelid...

Will be thinking of you and him both during the recovery!

Kristine

Kara said...

I am glad he is doing well. You have a brave little boy there

McMary said...

Glad to hear that he is doing so well. What a brave boy!

Jill said...

Thanks for the good news. I'm glad to hear it. How great to have that surgery out of the way. You are really juggling a lot. Hope to see you again one of these summer weekends.

Joy said...

Oh good I am so glad that all went well.
Joy