Working so many more hours has proven do really do my schedule at home in! Add the end of school and two kids home by themselves, life has gotten really interesting.
Ohh..not the mention the local newspaper has been over interviewing and taking pictures of Ryan and I and the members of our adoption group for a story that will be in the paper in a couple of weeks. Today they are coming to take more pictures.
We are getting ready to schedule our 1 year post placement soon. I can't believe it has almost been a year. It just FLEW by.
I decided I needed to give myself a gift for working so hard....so I bought an iphone. Heh! It's coming in a couple of weeks. I can't wait....................
1 comment:
Its always good to get a treat every now and then!
Congrats on the 1 year anniv. He is just so precious.
Post a Comment