You don't know me, but I'm also an adoptive parent here in Rochester. I'd like to touch base with you by email, if you'd like, about the adoption support group, as I and a couple people I'm involved with also have one going (and it sounds like there may be others) here in Rochester. It might be nice to touch base, see what each other does, etc. You can email me at jennifersfamily @ gmail . com. Hope to hear from you! ~ Jennifer
5 comments:
What a great article. COngrats on being in print. I love the idea of a support group. It seems like just the thing we need here in CT.
Melissa
Great story Nicole! And great picture of you two too!
Hi Nicole,
You don't know me, but I'm also an adoptive parent here in Rochester. I'd like to touch base with you by email, if you'd like, about the adoption support group, as I and a couple people I'm involved with also have one going (and it sounds like there may be others) here in Rochester. It might be nice to touch base, see what each other does, etc. You can email me at jennifersfamily @ gmail . com. Hope to hear from you! ~ Jennifer
Very cool! The article turned out really well. Cute photo, too! It's nice to see your story out there.
Great article and picture of you and Ryan.
Post a Comment