I got to meet up with my friend Tanya from FRUA. She was in my town visiting family and was so kind to invite me along to dinner. Our little guys are both 2 and they had a great time playing!! When I got to the place we were eating, the world became even smaller as her cousin was married to one of my classmates from high school. Too funny!!

2 comments:
Nicole, I had no idea this was on here! I got a call from mom2many and she said "I heard you met Nicole, saw it on her blog" so I had to come check it out! It was so great meeting you in person and your fantastic family. What a small small world we live in!
Oh! I'm so happy you guys got together! I love seeing your faces with the boys together!
~Donna
babies6/frua
Post a Comment