Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 2 of less talking

She is doing pretty well. We have to remind her that if she doesn't stop talking they may have to wire her mouth shut.

I hope my post didn't come off too harsh, I do love the girl, just the teenage years could drive a person nuts very quickly.

The big kids leave for vacation in 4 days. They are going with my parents for a week. They will have a GREAT time! Ryan and I are going to visit some friends out east during that time as well. We leave a week from today. Ryan will be so excited to be on an airplane!!

2 comments:

Tanya and Don said...

I totally get you! It is still an issue at 17! Amazing how much they can talk! BTW, it is kind of like Oliver's thumb that is sore and blistered and he can't suck it much....a mixed blessing;)

Joy said...

I think wiring a mouth shut at times could be helpful for many reasons. No offense here.
The kids will have fun with your parents.
Joy