Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This just in*********

My 13 year old daughter tore the tendon in her jaw! Other than a soft food diet do you know what this means???

SHE CAN'T TALK MUCH or risk having her jaw broken and wired shut to heal.

Am I a bad mom that thinks that this could be a little piece of heaven? Any mother of a 13 year girl will know JUST what I mean.

BWAAHHAAAAAA!!!!

4 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

So sorry this happened to her...but way to go looking at the positives!!! haha.

Melissa said...

Oh no! How did that happen? Good way to look at a not so good situation.
Melissa

Nicole Brueck said...

She was eating a bagel and her jaw cracked funny. We didn't think much of it, but when she went to the dentist today the x-rays didn't lie.

I guess I shouldn't be so gleefull of the fact that she can't talk alot...but I am in a way. She is my defient one...just like I was. My dad was right..apples don't fall far from the tree.

Rich and Jolynn said...

Wow, a bagel. I hope she is not in any pain, sounds like a freak thing. I am sure she will find a way to communicate :)