I am taking a break from (ok....who am I kidding) I am procrastinating cleaning the house.
This summer has been kind of a blur. Between 1. full time work 2. big kids home alone 3. vacations 4. changing daycares 5. other crazy stuff - we are really behind in anything we ever wanted to accomplish this summer. And summer is almost is over.
I really was hoping to start back PT next week, but the economy put a hold on that. My family needs me to work FT, so that is what I will do. Sigh...I guess. How in the world am I going to keep all the kids on schedule, get them to and from their activities, keep dinner on the table, clean the house, have time to have ME time, get to the gym, do laundry, etc....
I know other people do it, but I can't see how it is all going to get fit in. I know I know...ask the big kids to pitch in more. Well, there is an old saying, if you want it done right....do it yourself. I will have to redo it anyway because I am particular. Lower your standards you say? Nope...I thrive on a clean house and my kids can't cook!!
Can you tell I am frustrated about taking this all on. I guess what is the most frustrating is I hear how I am too valuable at home to work full time, but when the times get tough...BAM...I take it on after I am asked.
Well...off to make schedules for kids, dinner menus, etc......
1 comment:
One day at a time...that is all you can do. It sounds like you are REALLY on top of it with all the plans you have...you can do it!!!
Post a Comment