Saturday, April 10, 2010

When it rains......

H O L Y C RA P!
Could this week have gotten anymore brutal? Ahhh...started out with Chandler still feeling like crap, so I took him on on Monday when I got home from work and he was in the exact same spot I left him in that morning. "Have you eaten? No. Have you moved? No..it hurts too much." So we call in for an appointment to the doc. Nope...sorry, straight to ER for you. Whatev.
Wait...really cute eye candy doctor taking care of us. Okay..so I digress. Chandler has pneumonia. Great. Antibiotics it is.
All of a sudden I feel like the cold from you know where is coming on. Oh...and it just so happens to be the night my hired help...errr...husband is out of town visiting a friend. Oy Vey. They the next day, Ryan bites the dust. So...Friday, off to see the doctor (albeit not the hot one in the ER) for us to get diagnosed with pneumonia. Okay then...so antibiotics it is.
BUT WAIT......Friday. Get a call from Bailey. She tore up her knee doing the long jump at track. After 5:30p....nothing open to see her other than the ER. So off we go. And just guess who I get to see again...hotty mchotterson. :) We joked we would have to quit meeting like this. Oh he is so young and cute...sigh.
Bailey is fine. Shew....knee brace it is, but she will live to jump again.
SOOOO.....next day, my mom is over, asks me what I know about a pulmonary embolism. GULP. What??? So I tell her. So, she tells me, "Well, when I called in the nurse thought I should call an ambulance and go in right away...". So instead she goes to church and ends up on my couch asking me about it. OMG. Can you say sign the POA papers now...sheesh. So, it is off to the ER again. Really, he and I have to quit meeting like that....LOL! Again...she is fine. They can't figure out what it is. I think I know, but won't speculate here.
On top of it all, because of being so sick, we missed 2 birthday parties and have just been bums. We also found out a close family friends mom died, so we will be going up to support them.
So yes...it does pour. But we are always looking for the silver lining in the clouds.
So is it bad I am hoping for an ER trip soon???....LOL....kidding...really...I am.

1 comment:

Anne said...

OMG, girl. You need a vacation. Or a drink. Or both simultaneously. What a rough week!! Yay for hot docs, though ;)