Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hot Hot HOT!


Your dose of cuteness for the week....first things first.....
Blech...it is HOT in our house. Yep, that is a complaint about the weather. Well, perhaps, more about my spouse who says "I don't care if it is 82 outside and in the house...we are NOT turning on the air for 2 hours". Sigh...so yes, it feels wonderful to have this great weather, but I remember why I love air in the summer....LOL!


I sure have gotten lots done this week, but today the other shoe feel. I got the dreaded cold. Oh lucky me. :) Oh well, it will be better soon right?


I have decided to try swimming to get this pesky weight off. I am going to try and go each night after Ryan goes down. Only time I will be able to get there I think.


1 comment:

Anne said...

How did I not know that you have a blog?? Well, I'm glad I found it now at least!! Following you officially ;)