Friday, April 23, 2010

Daddy's going on vacation....

Without US! It's okay though. He deserves it. He is going to Vegas with the boys for a "conference". Uh huh. Sure.......... :)

We will have lots of fun times here just me and the kids. Then after he gets back, momma's heading out of town for the weekend in a few weeks. All depends on Bailey though.....

If you remember....Bailey hurt her leg long jumping at track practice. They told us to wait to go to sports med until the swelling went down. Well...it hasn't. So off we went yesterday. Sigh....Torn ACL. Looking at surgery and 6-8 months rehab. YUCK!! She sure is a tropper though. I did tell her perhaps sports isn't her thing....maybe Glee Club??!!

Ryan and I are having a great day at home. I love it when he is in a great mood. He is definatly moving out of the terrible twos and hopefully they will be the tremendous 3's.

Hard to believe in a few months I will 2 in high school. Sheesh..........

No comments: