Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Curse of the end of summer cold

Ahhh...school is here. Chandler and Bailey were up bright and early this AM to get ready to go to school. We didn't have a very restful night as Ryan was up quite a bit and I got the dreaded summer cold and could barely function.

It looks like Ryan has gotten the cold now. His little nose is drippy and he has a cough and he just isn't happy. He crashed really early for his nap. I am hoping he will sleep for a while as he needs it. (and so do I)!

We find out how extensive his surgery on Thursday tomorrow. We are hoping for the best news we can get!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Bummer. Not that there is ever a "good time" for a cold, but right before surgery is especially yucky timing. Keep us posted.