Ryan is sleeping, well he has been for a little bit and I was cleaning up, so I have to make this quick.
Surgery went very well yesterday. The mass they saw in his bladder was gone by the time they did the pre op ultrasound so they just did the circumcision. He was sore and crabby yesterday, but work up today Mr. Happy Pants, just like a normal day. The only issue is really diaper changes as we have to put vasoline on his little thingy and that must sting.
The kids are doing great in school, having a good time and doing their homework right away. We are all stil a little short on sleep so this weekend will be good to catch up on that for all of us.
With the fall weather, Ryan and I may have to make a mall run to find some pants. He has a few, but most are too long. The 18 months pants fit him around the waist but they are about 3 inches too long....maybe even longer than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment