Well, we have been home just over 6 weeks, and now it is back to work for me. At least for a few weeks. I was asked to go back in a temp position for 8 weeks to the assisted living I worked at a few years ago. I will work Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 11-4. This way I can be around when the big kids get home from their after school program and also be around to make dinner.
Aaron's mom is going to be watching Ryan at our house. I sure hope that it all goes well. It has been me and him for the last 6 weeks and I just pray that he does okay with change.
He is sleeping through the night, but he really only sleeps for 9 hours which is fine...BUT he goes to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 meaning he is up at 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. I am so glad Aaron said he would take the mornings...LOL!
Today we are heading up to our friends house for them to meet Ryan and I bet all the kids will have a great time playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment