I sure wish we could figure out why this little guy isn't sleeping very well. Last night was another tough nite. He went down at 8:30 only to wake up at 1:30 a.m. and stayed up for about a 1/2 hour and then up for the morning at 4:30 a.m. (Thanks to Aaron for staying up for that.) He didn't really take a super long nap and wasn't a grump or anything. I wonder how tonight will be.
Ryan has started attacking his monkey and is now taking him pretty much everywhere he goes. Monkey went in to the OR with him, so I suspect they formed quite a bond while in there...LOL!
The other thing he came out attached to was his paci. He was never a paci kid before, but now it is something he looks for most of the time. It isn't an addiction yet, but I can see it going that way. He and Bailey like to have paci wars where Bailey steals his paci and she goes back and gets it from him and he laughs and laughs. Here is during their last one!
No comments:
Post a Comment