Friday, September 12, 2008

Revenge of the summer colds....part duex

Well, I guess since it feels like fall, and is almost fall, they can be called fall colds. Aaron, Bailey, Ryan and I all have the cold. Chandler seems to be okay, but we will see what happens this weekend.
Ryan was so congested last night and he couldn't sleep so our streak stopped at 2 nights. Sigh...he was up from 2 to 5. I was feeling so miserable that I couldn't sleep much so I think I slept about 3 hours. I am waiting for him to take his afternooon nap so I can go down too. Right now he is just reading his books and sneezing...LOL! Guess I am going to have to clean the books when he goes down.
Tomorrow we get to celebrate with our family and it will sure be fun. I can't wait. I hope we are all feeling better.

I was getting frustrated that none of my clothes were really fitting anymore and so I decided to step on the scale. 13 lbs down since we got home with Ryan. Woohoo...my instant weight loss plan worked. :) I am going to keep moving...maybe it will warm up today so we can go for a walk.

No comments: