Yep, that is Ryan's new word. Great word huh? Can you tell he lives in the same house as 2 teens?
Bailey started her paper route today and it was a little rocky even though the person that worked for the paper went with her. Hopefully we don't have to deliver any more papers tonight as it is raining, but if we do, we do.
Chandler has a birthday tomorrow and we told him he could get a lizard for his birthday. Well he has decided today is close enough and is trying to talk me in to going today. Little does he know he will be getting help to pay for it tomorrow, so I am trying to tell him no. He is working on a science project that is due Friday and he is regulating his lizard tank temperature. (Thanks to alot of help from my dad).
2 comments:
My son has clearly said the word "Doh" if you've ever watched Simpsons & guess who picked that up from in my house?...good ol Daddy who thinks it's funny when he says it. Oh boy!!!
Funny!! I just about feel over when he said it. I have someone new joining our group soon I think. They are adopting from Ethiopia and traveling in a few weeks.
Post a Comment